Platinum Difficulty: 2/5
Estimated Time to Platinum: 10 – 15 hours
Don’t Ruin the Moment – Collect all the Trophies (Platinum)
Once you have collected all other trophies you will have your shiny new Platinum Trophy. Congratulations!!
Legacy Found – Complete the Game (Silver)
Story Related Cannot be Missed. You will unlock this trophy upon completion of Chapter 9, after the credits roll.
Progress Demands Sacrifice – Complete the game on Crushing mode (Gold)
Crushing difficulty is unlocked and can be selected from the beginning. Other than a few sections Crushing is overall pretty easy to get through, and you can use cheats if you have already beaten the game. If you’ve completed the game on another difficulty then you will now have access to cheats like infinite ammo and the ability to select any weapon that you like. This makes the game incredibly easier since you can select the most overpowered guns for the harder section of the game, RPG, Desert S, etc…
If you choose to play on Crushing first then there are few tips to make the game a little easier.
– Stick to stealth as long as possible to avoid taking damage
– Use Gold weapons as they are available, they are the most powerful guns in the game
– There are a number of sections where you can skip having to kill a number of enemies so do so whenever you have the chance to.
Casual Treasure Hunter – Find 5 Treasures (Bronze)
See the Collector of Antiquities Trophy for more information.
Hardcore Treasure Hunter – Find 35 Treasures (Bronze)
See the Collector of Antiquities Trophy for more information.
Collector of Antiquities – Find all the Treasures (Silver)
There are a total of 68 treasure to collect over the Prologue and 9 Chapters. For the locations of all the treasures throughout the game please refer to the collectible guide found below. You do not have to get all of them in one playthrough, you can clean up any you missed in chapter select.
Shake for Your Fortune – Ask Skeleseer a question (Bronze/Hidden)
This trophy takes place towards the end of Chapter 8. There will be a treasure that you can pick up just before the helicopter fight, when you do inspect it, turn it over and the trophy will unlock. The exact location is: (Strange Skull) – Shortly after Sam drops the crate down for you, you will come to a rope swing, use it but instead of jumping forward, turn around and you will see a lower platform that you can jump to. The treasure is on the back of the platform. *Make sure you inspect the skull and rotate it to the bottom to unlock the Shake for Your Fortune Trophy*.
Token for Granted – Find a Hoysala Token (Bronze/Hidden)
See the Yas Queen trophy for more information.
Yas Queen – Find all of the Hoysala Tokens and obtain the Queen’s Ruby (Silver/Hidden)
There are a total of 11 Hoysala Tokens for you to find during Chapter 4. After you climb the center tower there will be a QUESTION MARK on your map. Head to the Question Mark and head into the room on the left to find a pillar that you can activate. Once you do a door will open to the left with the first token in it. For the locations of the rest of the Hoysala Tokens please refer to the coletible guide found below. Once you find all 11 head back to the where you found the first one and activate the pillar again to find the Queens Ruby.
Five Finger Discount – Open 5 Lockboxes (Bronze)
See the Picks or it Didn’t Happen Trophy for more info.
Picks or it Didn’t Happen – Open all Lockboxes (Bronze)
There are a total of 21 lockboxes to open throughout the game. For all lockbox locations please refer to the collectible guide found below. You do not have to get all of them in one playthrough, you can clean up any you missed in chapter select.
#nofilter – Take a photo at 5 photo opportunities (Bronze)
See the Pics or it didn’t happen trophy for more information.
Pics or it Didn’t Happen – Take a Photo at all the Photo Opportunities (Silver)
There are a total of 28 photo opportunities to find throughout the game. For all the photo op locations please refer to the collectible guide found below.
Getting to Know You – Listen to all Optional (Silver/Hidden)
There are a total of 17 Optional Conversations to find throughout the game. For all of their locations please refer to the collectible guide found below. You do not have to get all of them in one playthrough, you can clean up any you missed in chapter select.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum – Use every gun in the game (Bronze/Hidden)
There are a total of 24 guns that you must get a kill with in the game. 22 of the guns you find throughout the game and can unlock once you complete the game. The last two you must find/use during the campaign.
Were you Counting? – Defeat an enemy with the last bullet in your handgun clip (Bronze/Hidden)
You will most likely unlock this as you play through the game, if not you can easily unlock this by using encounter select once you complete the game. Simply load up an encounter on explorer difficulty and leave one bullet left in a clip, find an unarmored enemy and shoot him. To make this trophy easier turn on auto aim in the options menu.
10 Up, 10 Down – Defeat 10 enemies with headshots in a row (Silver)
You can unlock this trophy very easily by turning on infinite ammo and auto aim and using the silenced pistol. Once you have those turned on head to the trident fort encounter, there will be more than ten enemies there for you to kill. Shoot ten in a row in the head and the trophy will unlock.
Frazer. Chloe Frazer – Defeat 5 consecutive enemies with the silenced pistol without being detected (Bronze)
You can find the silenced pistol in various places throughout the game but this is a lot easier to complete once you have completed the game. Purchase the Silenced Pistol in the bonus menu and then load up the APC encounter, Trident fort, or Bow and Arrow fort, and kill 5 enemies in a row with the silenced pistol.
Itchy Trigger Finger – Defeat 20 enemies firing from the hip (Bronze)
Pretty self explanatory, simply kill 20 enemies while firing from the hip. If you don’t have this unlocked by the time you finish the game then load up the trident fort encounter and turn on auto aim. Kill all the enemies in the area and then keep reloading the encounter until you have the trophy unlocked.
Stay and Pray – Defeat 20 enemies blind-firing from cover (Bronze)
Simply kill 20 enemies while blind firing, not aiming, from cover. If you don’t have this unlocked by the time you finish the game then load up the trident fort encounter and turn on auto aim. Kill all the enemies in the area and then keep reloading the encounter until you have the trophy unlocked.
Tip of the Hat – Stealth take-down 10 armored enemies with melee by first removing their helmets (Bronze)
The easiest way to unlock this trophy is to load up the helicopter encounter and head around to the truck on the right side of the area. If you wait in the grass next to the truck an armored enemy will walk up to you, stealth kill him then reload the checkpoint. Keep reloading the checkpoint after killing the enemy until the trophy unlocks.
Royal Demolitionist – Defeat 20 enemies with C4 (Bronze)
The easiest place to unlock this is in the APC encounter in chapter 6, there are a ton of lockboxes around with C4 for you to use. After you destroy the APC there is a truck that spawns in the back with 4 enemies in it. If you wait for the truck to spawn you can throw c4 in the back and detonate and kill 4 enemies at once. Repeat this process 5 times until you unlock the trophy.
On the Grid – Mark 30 enemies (Bronze)
To mark enemies simply aim at them and press L3, note that you cannot mark enemies on Crushing difficulty. If you’re playing through on any difficulty that isn’t Crushing then you will unlock this somewhere in either chapter 4 or 5. If you are playing on Crushing then just load up encounters on any difficulty but crushing and mark all the enemies, then reload the encounter and do it again.
I Was Never Here – Open a lockbox with enemies nearby (Bronze/Hidden)
This is easily obtainable using the very first lockbox of the game. In Chapter 3 you will encounter a little mini custcene with Asav’s men, after that take out all the enemies in the area with the exception of the one above the gate. Then head to the right side of the area where the truck with the lockbox in the back is and open the box to receive the trophy.
C-Phoria – Defeat 4 enemies with one C4 Detonation (Bronze)
The easiest place to unlock this is in the APC encounter in chapter 6, there are a ton of lockboxes around with C4 for you to use. After you destroy the APC there is a truck that spawns in the back rught with 4 enemies in it. If you wait for the truck to spawn you can throw c4 in the back and detonate and kill 4 enemies at once. Make sure you are on Explorer difficulty to make this incredibly easy.
Just the Wind – Stealth Take-down 15 enemies in a row (Silver)
The easiest place to unlock this trophy is in Chapter 4, note that you cannot reload checkpoints or encounters to unlock this. Head to Chapter 4 and head to the trident fort. Take out all the enemies in the area but make sure you alert one so that it will spawn more enemies. As long as you stealth kill all of them in a row it doesn’t matter if they see you. If you are still one or two short then open the door and finish the fort puzzle, when you leave more enemies will spawn for you to stealth kill.
Now You See Me… – Break stealth and re-enter stealth successfully (Bronze/Hidden)
You will most likely unlock this as you play through the story. Simply find any enemy, alert him, and then lose him and re-enter stealth to unlock the trophy.
Wingwoman – Perform 10 combo partner takedowns (Bronze)
A combo partner takedown is when you and Nadine hit an enemy at the same time and it goes into a special animation. You can farm this at the very beginning of the Chapter 5 APC Escape. When you start the encounter shoot the enemy on the right and then rush the one on the left at the same time as Nadine. If you hit the enemy at the same time as Nadine then it will trigger the combo takedown. After you takedown the first enemy one will jump down from the left that you can attempt to takedown as well. Simply repeat this process until the trophy unlocks.
The Way of the Warrior – Make it to the outskirts of Halebidu in Chapter 5 without using a firearm or explosive (Gold/Hidden)
This is by far the scariest trophy in the game due to years of games programming you to press R2. This is also an incredibly easy trophy to obtain though luckily. From the main menu start a new game and do NOT carry over your stats, then play through the first four chapters of the game on Explorer difficulty without firing a single weapon or throwing any explosive.
The prologue and Chapter 1/2 don’t allow you to have any firearms or explosives so there is nothing to worry about in those three.
Chapter 3 has two different encounters that you will have to complete. The best way to complete these is to use only melees, SQUARE and TRIANGLE ONLY, and to let Nadine kill a bunch of the enemies.
Chapter 4 has the three fort encounters to complete, again just use ONLY melees to complete the three encounters. Once you get to Chapter 5 the trophy should unlock if you’ve done everything correctly.
Note that you don’t have to go to the center tower before going to the forts.
The Sampler – Defeat 5 enemies, each one taking damage from a handgun, long-gun, and melee (Bronze)
Simply load up the trident fort encounter on explorer and turn auto aim on. Now all you have to do is hit an enemy with a handgun, then your long gun (Assault rifle), and then finish it up with a melee. Repeat this process five times to unlock the trophy.
Make an Entrance – Defeat enemies with the vehicle, long-gun, melee, and grenade, in that order, in 20 seconds (Silver)
This trophy is best unlocked during the Chapter 3 encounter. At the very beginning of the encounter drive forward and run over the left enemy, then hop out and shoot the other enemy with your long gun (Assault rifle), next climb up the cliff to the right and melee the enemy at the top. After you melee him be sure to grab the grenades off of his body, then throw one at either the enemy above you or any other one close to you. If you got all four kills within 20 seconds then the trophy will unlock, if not then restart the encounter and try again.
Bring in the Guns – Defeat 30 enemies with Gold Guns (Silver/Hidden)
There are a couple of golden guns that you can pickup and use throughout the course of the game.
-China Lake GL
-US-AN 12 Auto Shotgun
Simply get 30 kills with any mix of these weapons and the trophy will unlock for you.
4x4x4 – Defeat 4 enemies with the vehicle within 20 seconds (Bronze/Hidden)
The best place to complete this is in the Chapter 3 encounter. At the beginning of the encounter drive forward and run over the two enemies in the water, then drive up the hill and run over two more enemies. If you ran over all four enemies within 20 seconds then the trophy will unlock, if not then restart the encounter and try again.
Drop Me a Line – Use all the zip-lines to traverse the city (Bronze/Hidden)
This trophy takes place in Chapter 2 and requires you to slide down 4 zip lines. You will most likely get all 4 of these without even trying but one is ever so slightly possible to miss. The first zip line is after the game tells you about hiding in grass. The next three are after Asav tries to kill you and you’re running along rooftops. The second one is shortly after jumping out of the window, the third is after you get attacked by a few enemies. After defeating the enemies continue on and the rooftops will split a little letting you go down and to the right or up and to the left, take the upper left path to find the third zip line. The last zip line is towards the end of the chapter, you will have to take it to jump into the river. If you used all four the trophy will unlock when you hit the river.
Your Prize – Appreciate the view at the top of the Hoysala Empire (Bronze/Hidden)
When you arrive in Chapter 4 there will be a tower marked on your map, head over to it. You will now have to climb all the way to the top of the tower, but first you will have to stop on a platform towards the top of the tower and open all of the doors. Once you do there will be a broken one that you can climb, head all the way up to the very tippy top of the tower and stand there for a minute ish until the trophy unlocks.
Best Driver in the Business – Drive from the Ganesh mountain carving to the top of the waterfall at the Trident Fort and back in under 3 minutes (Bronze)
To start load up Chapter 4 and drive to the carving on the mountain, where you go after you complete the three forts. From the mountain carving you have to drive all the way to the waterfalls next to the Trident Fort and back, within 3 minutes.
Flawless Gauntlet – Get through 3 Axe Fort Trials without resetting the boards (Bronze)
In chapter 4 you will have to complete three AXE Fort trials to complete the fort. In each trial you will have to step on each of the pressure points, avoiding all of the statues with axes. The solutions to the puzzles are as follows:
Trial #1 – Up, Up, Right, Left, Up, Down, Up, Left, Up
Trial #2 – Up, Right, Left, Up, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Up
Trial #3 – Up, Up, Down, 5 Ups, Down, Right, Down, Up, Right, Right, Up, Left, Up
Quiet as a Mouse – After entering the Trident Fort, reach the door without being seen (Bronze)
When you reach Chapter 4 there will be three forts for you to complete, the Trident Fort is in the SE corner of the map. When you enter the fort stay to the left and slowly work your way to the door in the back of the area. When you get to the door interact with it and if you weren’t seen the trophy will unlock soon after.
Tarzana – Perform 5 grapple swings in a row without touching the ground (Bronze)
This trophy also takes place in Chapter 4, if you’re following the collectible guide below then you will come to a section where you will have to use Rope Swings to get to a Hoysala Token. Simply swing to each of the five rope swings in a row, without touching the ground, and the trophy will unlock. Please refer to the video below for the exact location.
Stunt it! – Get 30 seconds of total airtime with the vehicle (Bronze/Hidden)
Pretty self explanatory, simply keep driving off of ramps and waterfalls until the trophy unlocks. You will probably come pretty close to unlocking this naturally by just playing the game but if not just keep driving off of the waterfall by the trident fort until the trophy unlocks. You can check your total airtime in the stats menu.
Shadow Theater – Complete the shadow theater puzzle in 10 moves or less (Bronze/Hidden)
The shadow theater puzzle takes place in Chapter 5, it involves you moving different items into place to match shadows along the walls. Check the video below for how to complete the puzzle in less then ten moves.
Marco Po-No – Play in the water in the dam in Halebidu (Bronze/Hidden)
This trophy takes place towards the end of Chapter 5. After you discover the tusk isn’t in Halebidu you will take an elevator back to the surface, it will of course break apart, and you will have to climb/run your way to the top. After the cutscene that plays turn around and jump in the water to the left and the trophy will unlock.
Fingersmith – Pick a three pin lock in under 15 seconds (Bronze/Hidden)
You will most likely get this on the very first lock at the beginning of Chapter 1. Simply rotate the analog stick until it vibrates and then hold it there until the lock icon turns green. Repeat this process two more times within 15 seconds and the trophy is yours.
Overkill – Plant multiple C4 charges on the APC at the same time and destroy it with one massive detonation (Silver/Hidden)
This trophy is easiest to unlock on Explorer difficulty and takes place in the APC Encounter in Chapter 6. To unlock this trophy place 2 C4 on the APC and then detonate it, the trophy will unlock soon after. If you’re playing on a harder difficulty then the APC will require more C4’s. Unlocking this trophy requires 6+ C4’s so be sure to attempt this on Explorer.
Cannonball – Perform an impressive dive from the cliff near the old railroad tracks (Bronze/Hidden)
This trophy takes place in Chapter 8, towards the beginning of the level Chloe will come to a section where she says she found the tracks, sort of. Continue on past that section and you will come to a slide where the game wants you to go right, instead climb up the wall on the left. At the top look off the cliff and you will see a pool of water below you, jump towards it and Chloe will Cannonball into it.
Right Under Your Nose – Destroy the Helicopter without defeating any other enemies (Silver)
This trophy takes place in the Chapter 8 helicopter encounter and is best unlocked on Explorer difficulty. The easiest way to unlock this is to first complete the game and then unlock the RPG and infinite ammo from the bonus menu and then load up the encounter. When you load in select the RPG and fire at the helicopter 3 times, it will then fly towards you and to the left. Head underneath the helicopter and a grapple icon will appear, grapple to the helicopter and complete the mini event. After the helicopter crashes the trophy will unlock. Make sure you don’t shoot any other enemies in the area, its ok if Sam or Nadine do though.
Combat Racing – Ram 10 motorcycles (Bronze)
This trophy takes place in Chapter 9, shortly into the Chapter a bunch of motorcycles will appear, there will be more then ten. All you have to do is touch the motorcycle with your car and they will be destroyed. Once you have destroyed ten the trophy will unlock.
Backseat Driver – Commandeer 6 vehicles by jumping on them and kicking out the driver (Bronze)
During Chapter 9 you will come to a section where you have to jump on a 4×4 to progress. You don’t have to get the animation of Chloe kicking out the driver immediately, you CAN jump onto the back first and then kick out the driver. You might have to restart the encounter/checkpoint a few times before the trophy unlocks.
Here, Catch! – Destroy a vehicle in Chapter 9 with an explosive (Bronze/Hidden)
The easiest way I found to unlock this is to trophy a grenade in the back of one of the 4×4’s, the grenade will get stuck in the 4×4 and be guaranteed to blow up the vehicle, unlocking the trophy.
Let’s Not Get Caught – Drive over the edge in the Western Ghats (Bronze/Hidden)
As soon as you start Chapter 4, drive off the cliff in front of you to unlock the trophy.
1) Photo Op #1 – As soon as you gain control of Chloe, follow the girl down the steps to the right and directly in front of you will be the Photo Op.
2) Treasure #1 (Gadesh) – Right after the Photo Op head through the crowd and the girl will pickpocket you, you will then take it back from her. *UnMissable*
Chapter 1: The Insurgency
1) Treasure #2 – After you enter the building you will have to head to the rooftop. After you climb the ladder up there, head along the left wall and on a barrel will be the treasure.
Chapter 2: Infiltration
1) Photo Op #2 – As soon as you start Chapter 2 look to your right and take the photo through the pink lotus sign.
2) Treasure #3 (Bullet Whistle) – Shortly into chapter 2 you will have to shimmy across a ledge and then climb up a building. Next you will jump across two signs and climb onto another roof. On this new roof, as soon as you get up, walk straight ahead and you will find the treasure behind a barrel near the edge of the roof.
3) Treasure #4 (Military Service Lighter) – From the previous treasure, head down the zip line and stealth attack the enemy. Inside the building just to his right, on the table, is the treasure.
4) Treasure #5 (Utility Spork) – Shortly after the previous one you will climb around a building and half to drop a crate to Nadine down below. The treasure will be right underneath where you find the crate, pull it back a few feet to grab it.
5) Treasure #6 (Traveling Inkwell) – After you drop the crate to Nadine and create the whole in the ground, drop into the hole then jump over to the other building. As soon as you enter the building stay to the far left and head down the hallway, at the end is the treasure.
6) Treasure #7 (Tactical Compass) – After Nadine breaks the window while you’re lockpicking, head to the left and into the other room. Towards the big window, on the left side is the treasure.
Chapter 3: Homecoming
1) Photo Op #3 – Right at the beginning of Chapter 3, just to your right is the photo op spot.
2) Photo Op #4 – After you get in the vehicle follow the river until you get to the top, there you will see a bunch of flamingos. Get out of the vehicle and head to the left a little bit, across the river, and you will see the photo op.
3) Treasure #8 (Gupta Empire Coins) – Get back in the vehicle and head to the back of the flamingo lake, behind the giant rock, near the base of the waterfall, is the treasure.
4) Treasure #9 (Silver Water Jar) – After you try to use the winch to open the gates you will be ambushed. After you defeat them climb up to where the top enemy was and grab his grenades, to your left will be a wall that you can destroy with those grenades. Inside the new room is the treasure.
5) Treasure #10 (Golden Fish Statuette) – After you pull open the gate drive on through and follow the river for a few turns until you see two waterfalls on your right. In between the two waterfalls is a cave with the treasure in the pond in the back.
6) Photo Op #5 – Continue driving along the path until you come to a mini cutscene where you see Asav’s men. You must first defeat all the enemies in the area for this photo op to become available, there are about 8-10. Once you have defeated all of them the photo op will be in the lake, in the middle of the two waterfalls.
7) Lockbox #1 – In the same area, to the far right is a truck with an enemy in it, the lockbox is in the back of the truck.
8) Treasure #11 (Mango Crystal Scent Flask) – After you open the gate and Nadine drives on through, head through the door and drop down into the vehicle. Instead of driving off, get out of the truck and in the back right corner is the treasure.
Chapter 4: The Western Ghats
1) Photo Op #6 – At the very start of the Chapter get out of the vehicle and walk towards the edge to find the photo op.
The next thing you’re going to want to do is head for the tower on your map and climb it to reveal the points of interest on your map, you do this by opening the windows at the top. I will use those markers to help in your collectible hunting.
2) Hoysala Token #1 – Head to the Question Mark on your map, the characters will make note of the gateway when you get there. Head on inside and stay to the left to find a room you can enter. At the back of the room is a small pillar you can interact with. Once you’ve interacted and revealed the map a room will open to your left with the first token in it. *NOTE* The map you revealed places all the token locations on your map.
3) Photo Op #7 – Head back outside and there will be a photo op to take of the monkeys across the gap.
4) Lockbox #2 – Head back outside to where you parked the car and there will be a little tower just south of you with a lock box at the base of it.
5) Treasure #12 (Miniature Bronze Cannon – Head back outside to where you parked the car and there will be a little tower just south of you with a lock box at the base of it, inside the box is the treasure.
6) Treasure #13 (Jade Archer’s Ring) – From the previous tower that you are next to, there will be another tower to the east, climb the tower and on the platform will be the treasure.
7) Hoysala Token #2 – Next head to the Token marker straight to the south. When you arrive you will see a building with a well next to it. The well have a rope throw point that you can use to uncap it. Climb to the top of the building and use the rope point to open the cap. Jump down the well and grab the token.
8) Lockbox #3 – Just slightly north of the previous token, you will see a pickup truck on a hill. In the back of the truck is the lockbox.
9) Treasure #14 (Hoysala Coin) – Just east of the truck you will see a gigantic elephant statue, climb the statue and the treasure will be in the elephants eye.
10) Treasure #15 (Ivory Casket) – Before heading to the marker NE of you head slightly SE of you, on the map you want to head to the giant rock formation just to the right of the one that looks like a thumbs down. There will be a path you can drive on that will take you up the rock formation. A little ways up the path the treasure will be in front of a tree.
11) Hoysala Token #3 – Head to the token just NE of you, climb into the temple and shoot the bell. Next shoot the 6 bells down below and then the door will open, inside is the token.
12) Hoysala Token #4 – Head to the token just SE of you, you will see a little tower that you can climb into. Next use the rope throw to swing across to the next platform, then jump and slide behind the next platform and jump up onto it. Jump to the right again and then head through the small cave to find the token.
13) Treasure #16 (Stag Horn Box) – From the previous token head south towards the entrance to the Trident Fortress, you will see a truck outside of it. Follow the river down to the right and you will see a little pillar with a treasure at the base of it.
14) Optional Conversation #1 – Head to the entrance of the Trident Fortress and hit L3 to look at the trident. After she talks interact with Nadine to trigger the Optional Conversation.
15) Lockbox #4 – After you exit the Trident Fortress the truck closest to you will have a lockbox in the back of it.
16) Treasure #17 (Trinket Box) – After you complete the Trident Fortress head back in the vehicle and head down the river sticking as close to the left wall as you can. A little ways down you will see some water running down on the left, drive through it and you will see the treasure sitting on a rock on the right.
17) Treasure #18 (Ancient Stone Jar) – Turn back around back to where you entered that path and drive off the waterfall. At the base of the waterfall on a rock is the treasure.
18) Photo Op #8 – Drive down to the bottom of the waterfall and go forward a little bit to find a photo op spot. The spot will be just to the left of a rock with a purple flower in front of it.
19) Treasure #19 (Medieval Indian Lock and Key) – Head just a little bit north to a little alcove between rock formations, on the map, and you will see a building. At the base of the building is the treasure.
20) Lockbox #5 – Head back south and follow the river to the west to the next token. Clear out the enemies in the camp and towards the back you will see a lockbox on the left.
21) Hoysala Token #5 – Just to the left of the lockbox is a wall that you can break with a grenade, there are some in the lockbox if you’re out. Break open the wall and head in and grab the token.
22) Photo Op #9 – From the token head to the right and you will see a statue holding a trident, to the right of it is the photo op.
23) Lockbox #6 – Head down to the token marker to the west, when you get there you will see a rock formation that you can climb, then you will see a rope throw. Use the two rope throws back to back and you will see the lockbox below you.
24) Hoysala Token #6 – From the lockbox continue using the rope throws and you will see a wall that can be broken with explosives. Break open the wall with grenades, the lockbox had some in it, and head in and grab the token.
25) Hoysala Token #7 – Next head to the token marker just to the NW, there will be another gigantic elephant statue. Just in front of the statue there will be a place where you can submerge into the water and swim to a new area. In this new area is the token.
26) Photo Op #10 – Just in front of the elephant statue is a photo op spot. Make sure the vehicle is parked far enough back so it triggers.
27) Photo Op #11 – Head north towards the center tower, up the zig zagging path, and then turn around and look towards the bow and arrow fortress to find the photo op spot.
28) Hoysala Token #8 – The next token is just to the north from the elephant statue, there is a section of the cliff you can climb to get up top. Once up top clear out the enemies and you will see a breakable wall to the left. If you’re out of grenades there are a few propane tanks around and an RPG. Inside the room is the next token.
29) Lockbox #7 – From the entrance to the Hoysala Token head straight out and just slightly to the left to see the lockbox.
30) Treasure #20 (Leather Covered Binoculars) – Inside the lockbox above is the treasure.
31) Lockbox #8 – Head to the entrance of the Bow and Arrow fortress by crossing the bridge, just across it you will see a truck with a lockbox next to it.
32) Optional Conversation #2 – Head to the entrance to the fortress and inspect the bow and arrow above the entrance. After they’re done talking interact with Nadine to trigger the optional conversation.
33) Lockbox #9 – When you arrive at the area with the enemies, jump over the broken bridge in front of you and then head around to the right. In front of you will be a rope swing point, use it and then head forward to find the lockbox under the bridge.
34) Treasure #21 (Engraved Gourd Jar) – Head to the entrance bridge to the axe fortress, instead of going over it, head underneath it and grab the treasure.
35) Treasure #22 (Serpents and Ladders Game) – Head out from under the bridge and head up the incline to the right to see some stairs. Climb up the stairs and then climb over the door and head to the back and grab the treasure.
36) Hoysala Token #9 – Head to the token marker to the east, next to the center tower. On top of the middle tower will be a button that you can press, once you do you will then have to run/swing to all of the platforms that have water spouting out of them and simply step on them. Once you have stopped all the leaks, head back to where you started and press the button again.
37) Treasure #23 (Rosewood Spice Box) – From the previous token, take the NE path exit, you will go down a little ramp and there will be a temple to your right. Hop out of the vehicle and head around to the right between the temple and the ramp, and at the end will be the treasure.
38) Lockbox #8 – Head to the next token marker to the north, the token will be in a camp area with a number of enemies. The lockbox is on the east side of the camp below a tower.
39) Lockbox #9 – In the center of the camp there will be a truck with a lockbox in the back of it.
40) Hoysala Token #10 – The token will either be in the lockbox above or behind the breakable wall in the north side of the camp.
41) Treasure #24 (Nafgani Horn) – Head north from the camp and you will come to an area with a bunch of red flowers surrounding trees. The grouping to the NE corner has an alcove between the trees with a treasure in it.
42) Photo Op #12 – Head to the NW from the previous treasure and you will see a waterfall. Just to the left of the waterfall is a photo op, just in front of the trees.
43) Hoysala Token #11 – Head to the last marker and climb up the tower and head inside to find a rotating circle puzzle. The trick is to move the big and medium ones into the circle, then put the big one outside to the left, then the medium one outside to the right. The move the big one outside to the right, put the small one in place, then put the big one back in. Take the big piece and place it outside to the left, then put the medium piece in, then the big one, then just rotate until the picture lines up.
44) Treasure #25 (Jade Pendant) – Head back down off the wall and head left, climb up this part of the building and right in front of you will be the treasure.
45) Lockbox #10 – Head towards the entrance to the Axe Fortress, once you pass through the two towers you will see a truck in front of you, on the back of the truck is the lockbox.
46) Treasure #26 (Butterfly Trinket) – Inside the lockbox above.
47) Treasure #27 (Metal Tiger Claws) – From the back of the truck, across the water is a cave you can drive through, about halfway through on the left is the treasure.
48) Optional Conversation #4 – Head to the entrance of the Axe Fortress, interact with the Axe above the entrance and after they’re done talking interact with Nadine.
49) Photo Op #13 – After you complete the first axe trial, follow the path and you will run into the photo op.
50) Queens Ruby – Head back to where you found the first token and place all the ones you found to obtain the ruby
51) Treasure # 28 (Hoysala Kukri) – After obtaining the Queens Ruby head into the newly opened area and there will be three treasures in the center of the area for you to grab.
52) Treasure #29 (Inscribed Copper Plate) – See Above.
53) Treasure #30 (Silver Goblet) – See Above.
54) Optional Conversation #4 – Just to the right of the third treasure, inspect the monkeys on top of the pillar, then trigger the optional conversation with Nadine.
55) Photo Op #14 – On the same side of the river, head towards the gap to see another Photo Op.
Chapter 5: The Great Battle
1) Optional Conversation #5 – Follow the path at the beginning of the chapter until Nadine says she found the stairs, talk to her after that.
2) Treasure #31 (Padouk Tea Caddie) – When looking at the stairs from above, head down the path just above them and at the end will be the treasure.
3) Photo Op #15 – Head back to the other side and swing across the gap. Head through the cave and at the end climb up to the left to find the photo op.
4) Treasure #31 (Engraved Ewer) – From the previous one climb up top and when you get there drop off to the right to find the treasure along the wall.
5) Optional Conversation #6 – Continue along the path and after Nadine gives you a hand and pulls you up she will climb on a rock, interact with her.
6) Photo Op #16 – After you fall and grab Nadine’s leg, at the top you will have a mini cutscene. After its over walk down a few steps, then walk back up to find the photo op.
7) Optional Conversation #7 – After you drop into the hole and slide down a little bit you will see the catapult shot that you can interact with, do so and then interact with Nadine.
8) Treasure #35 (Bidri Hookah Bowl) – You will come to a rope swing where you have to climb all the way down, then you will have another one right after. The treasure is in the left corner of the area.
9) Photo Op #17 – Right after grabbing the treasure turn around and head back towards the center to find the photo op.
10) Treasure #34 (Gold Cased Ivory Dentures) – From the photo op head down the stairs to the right and along the wall will be a hole you can crawl through. Follow the path around until you come to a new room, immediately to the left along the wall is the treasure.
11) Optional Conversation #8 – After you open the door head into the next room and talk to Nadine.
12) Treasure #35 (Palm Leaf Manuscript) – Climb out of the room and then cross over the bridge and head to the left to find the treasure in the corner.
13) Treasure #36 (Khanjarli Curved Dagger) – When you are running away from Asav’s vehicle you will eventually bust open a door and fall down a level. When you land head to the right and in the corner will be the treasure.
14) Optional Conversation #9 – After you slide down the aqueduct climb the stairs and you will eventually be able to interact with Nadine.
15) Photo Op #18 – When you reach the gate instead turn around and head the other way. A little way down the path is the photo op.
Chapter 6: The Gatekeeper
1) Lockbox #13 – When you come to the area with the 4×4 on fire head around to the right side of the area. In the bottom of the first building on the far right will have an orange lockbox.
2) Lockbox #14 – In the back left of the area will be a staircase, the bottom of the building just to the right of it has the next lockbox.
3) Treasure #37 (10th Century Oil Bottle) – After you enter the new area you will climb down a bunch of stairs. Towards the end of one of the staircases you will slide a little bit, take a right and at the end of the path on the right will be the treasure.
4) Treasure #38 (Aged Silver Anklet) – From the previous one, continue along the path and you’ll encounter some bats. Take the path to the right and at the top turn left to find the treasure.
5) Photo Op #19 – When you encounter the herd, the photo op will be right in front of them.
6) Treasure #39 (Ceremonial Sugar Hammer) – From the photo op take the river to the right and the treasure will be on the left wall.
7) Optional Conversation #10 – Climb up out of the water and they will start talking about the herd, when they’re done talk to Nadine.
8) Lockbox #15 – Continue on up the path and at the top of the stairs is the lockbox.
9) Photo op #20 – Up the next small flight of stairs, you will be able to climb on the rock on the right. Jump over to the next rock and you will see the photo op.
10) Treasure #40 (Agate Gemstone Box) – From the photo op turn around and jump back across the rock, on the far side of it you will see a rope swing. On the platform you jump to is the treasure.
11) Treasure #41 (Raja Raja Gold Kahavanu) – Use the rope swing to swing onto the wall to the left and climb to the top. Jump on the little platform to the right and then drop down to the lower platform. Head into the cave and the treasure will be on the left.
Chapter 7: The Lost Legacy
1) Photo Op #21 – At the start of the chapter take a few steps forward to find the photo op.
2) Lockbox #16 – When you come to the section with the snipers at the end of the path will be a rope swing. Use it and head into the next room, at the top of the stairs on the right will be the lockbox.
3) Treasure #42 (Lakshmi Marriage Ornament) – After you clear out the large group of enemies continue along until you crouch through a cave. When you leave the hallway look to the right and you will see a wall you can jump to, in a little hole in the wall is the treasure.
4) Treasure #43 (Hanuman Brass Bell) – When you get to the entrance to the city, behind the monument in the center is the treasure.
5) Treasure #44 (Enameled Betel Box) – After you crawl through the tunnel and drop down, in the left corner next to the tree is the treasure.
6) Treasure #45 (Jeweled Pipe Mouthpiece) – In the same room swim down into the center and head to the next room. In that room to the left will be a little alcove you can swim down, at the end under water is the treasure.
7) Photo Op #22 – In the same room as above swim to the staircase, on the left side of the staircase is the photo op.
8) Optional Conversation #11 – After you take the photo above talk to Nadine.
9) Treasure #46 (Handcarved Sheesham Breadbox) – Continue on from the conversation and you will be in a library, in the back left corner of the library in a little room is the treasure.
10) Treasure #47 (Silver Comb Perfume Flask) – From the previous treasure head down the path to the opposite side of the library and on the right, on the ground will be the treasure.
11) Photo Op #23 – After you leave the library you will come to an open area that you have to get across. At the bottom of the staircase is the photo op.
12) Treasure #48 (Bronze Deccan Incense Burner) – Jump down into the water below and turn around, in the right corner, under water, is the treasure.
13) Treasure #49 (Satavahana Hourglass) – Swim into the next room and when you resurface head to the back right corner to find the treasure.
14) Photo Op #24 – In the same room you will have to climb up to the top to get to the door, in front of the door is the photo op.
15) Photo Op #25 – After you swing across the cavern the photo op will be right in front of you.
16) Treasure #50 (Chalukya Griffin Candlestick) – In the same room as above head to the back left corner to find the treasure.
17) Photo Op #26 – After you swim to the next area, the photo op will be in the center of the room.
18) Treasure #51 (Bronze Medallion Flask) – In the same room as above, head to the left wall and underwater will be the treasure.
19) Treasure #52 (Bichwa Dagger) – In the same room underneath the statue in the center is the treasure.
20) Treasure #53 (Jadelte Bottle) – Head to the back right corner of the same room to find the next treasure.
21) Treasure #54 (Harrapan Ivory Dice) – Head back to the center and on the left wall you will be able to climb up. When you get to the platform instead of climbing the stairs to the left, climb the wall in front of you to find the treasure.
22) Optional Conversation #12 – After you spin the mechanism, talk to Nadine.
23) Treasure #55 (Ivory Chess Pieces) – Jump onto the hand and then climb and jump over to the other one. Next jump onto the platform to the right, instead of continuing on, drop onto the ledge and climb down below to find a little room with the treasure.
24) Treasure #56 (Gold Chola Earrings) – Climb back up top until you get to the mechanism. Instead of turning it, climb the left wall and on the back of the platform you’ll find the treasure.
25) Treasure #57 (Bridal Maang Tikka) – On the other side of the area climb up to where the two mechanisms are. Ignore both of them and drop off the ledge behind the second one and drop down to the platform below. Behind the pillar is the treasure.
26) Optional Conversation #13 – After you create the light and swing across the cavern, spin the statue and Nadine will start talking about threes. Talk to her afterwards.
27) Photo Op #27 – You will find out that the statue to the right is busted, so Nadine holds the mirror instead. Take a picture of her.
Chapter 8: Partners
1) Optional Conversation #14 – At the start of the level let the conversations play out and then talk to Sam.
2) Treasure #58 (Jeweled Snuff Box) – At the start of the level head to the left corner and drop down onto the ledge, shimmy over and grab the treasure.
3) Treasure #59 (Brass Ewer) – After you crouch through the little opening you will be near a waterfall, swim into the water and underneath will be the treasure.
4) Treasure #60 (Mamluk Brass Bowl) – Shortly after you will have to slide down a path, the game will want you to jump to the right to continue, instead stick to the left. Climb up the wall at the end of the path and at the top take a few steps forward to find the treasure.
5) Treasure #61 (Crescent Flask) – After you slide down the waterfall and use the rop swing, follow the path and the treasure will be in the back right corner. Its before you climb through the hole in the gate.
6) Optional Conversation #15 – BEFORE you touch the gate to climb through, talk to Nadine.
7) Optional Conversation #16 – After Sam jumps onto the flat cart, you will pull him up, talk to him right after.
8) Treasure #62 (Soapstone Jewelry Box) – After you slide down and jump to the different rocks, when you land take a left and drop off the ledge. Climb up and to the left and at the top on a little platform will be the treasure.
9) Optional Conversation #17 – After you clear out the group of enemies talk to Nadine.
10) Photo #28 – After sliding down/jumping between and doing multiple rope swings, you will climb up a wall. Right in front of you at the top will be the last photo op.
11) Treasure #63 (Peacock Nut Cutter) – From the photo op turn around and climb up the wall. Continue climbing to the right until the game wants you to climb upwards, instead climb down and grab the treasure.
12) Treasure #64 (British Powder Flask) – After Sam drops down the crate and helps you up, head into the cave on the left and at the end will be the treasure.
13) Treasure #65 (Strange Skull) – Shortly after the previous one you will come to a rope swing, use it but instead of jumping forward, turn around and you will see a lower platform that you can jump to. The treasure is on the back of the platform. *Make sure you inspect the skull and rotate it to the bottom to unlock the Shake for Your Fortune Trophy*
14) Lockbox #17 – When you get to the helicopter encounter, head into the big building right in front of you and in the back will be an orange lockbox.
15) Lockbox #18 – Head to the back left of the area and behind a train car will be another lockbox.
16) Lockbox #19 – Head back to the center and underneath the upper walkway will be a train car with a lockbox in it.
17) Lockbox #20 – Head to the back right of the area, to the right of the next train car up, to find another lockbox.
18) Lockbox #21 – Turn around and you will see a truck behind you, in the back of the truck is the last lockbox.
Chapter 9: End of the Line
1) Treasure #66 (United India Company Pistol) – As soon as you get on the train climb on the outside and climb to the top, up there you will find the treasure.
2) Treasure #67 (Viceroy’s Penbox) – Further along the train you will shimmy along both sides of a car and then you will have to rope swing further. Instead of rope swinging check the back of the train car for the treasure.
3) Treasure #68 (United India Company Coins) – After you use the turret to destroy the train, go forward to the third car, before going into it, walk along the outer left side of the car to grab the treasure.
There you go guys… our Uncharted The Lost Legacy Trophy Guide. If you have any questions or comments about this guide, the game in general, or anything in general, feel free to ask them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, or in the comments below and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. While you’re on the above pages be sure to like us, follow us, and subscribe to us to stay up to date on the latest news and information that we have for you guys. Also be sure to follow us on Instagram so you can see all our awesome pictures. We hope you find this Uncharted The Lost Legacy Trophy guide useful and are enjoying the game!!!