South Park: The Stick of Truth Platinum Trophy – Collected all South Park: The Stick of Truth Trophies (Platinum)
Collect every other Trophy to unlock your shiny new platinum. Congratulations!!!
New Kid on the Block – You have joined the KKK (Bronze) (15G)
Story Related Cannot Be Missed.
First Day in South Park – You completed your first day in South Park (Bronze) (15G)
Story Related Cannot Be Missed.
Gingivitis – Gingers have bitten you 3 times without you blocking (Bronze) (15G)
During the Attack the School Quest, second time you go there, you will run into some ginger nazi hall monitor zombies. They will attempt to bite you during your battles with them, you will have two separate battles with them. I recommend doing all 3 in the first battle as it is fairly easy to do, just keep waiting till it says Nazi bite and then don’t try to block. To make sure you don’t kill them till you get all 3, for your character choose ranged attack and then do nothing and for your buddy you can either swap buddies over and over or do a regular attack and press nothing.
Day Walker – Defeat the Boss Hall Monitor while wearing freckles (Bronze) (15G)
This takes place during the Detention Sentence Quest at the very end. To get this trophy/achievement all you have to do is be wearing freckles when you beat him. You can start the game while wearing freckles or you can pick up the ginger freckles off of a defeated Hall Monitor and put them on as well.
Made This for You – You flung a turd of your own creation at an enemy (Bronze) (15G)
To make a turd you have to take a dump in a toilet, then you can grab the turd and add it to your inventory. After the tutorials you will head out into South Park and find enemies, during your first battle go to consumables and choose shit nugget and throw it at your enemy. This was the very first trophy/achievement I unlocked.
Are We Cool? – You found Jesus while playing as a Jew (Bronze) (15G)
To get this trophy/achievement you will have to choose Jew as your class at the start of the game. To find Jesus you will have to start the Find Jesus sidequest given to you by Priest Maxi, he is located on a bench just outside of City Hall. He will task you with finding Jesus, he is hiding in a pew in the church, the second time he is hiding below the giant cross. After you have found him both times the trophy/achievement will pop.
Parkeologist – You opened all the garages in South Park (Bronze) (15G)
To unlock this trophy/achievement you must open all of the garage doors in South Park, the Storage Units do NOT count for this trophy/achievement. There are a total of 15 scattered around South Park. The garage doors you must open are as follows going from right to left, bottom to top:
Kenny’s House Garage Door
Stan’s House Garage
Cartman’s House Garage
Butter’s House Garage
Your House’s garage
Jimmy’s House Garage
Orange House, between Jimmy’s and Clyde’s, Garage
Clyde’s House Garage
Craig’s House Garage
Kevin Stoley’s House Garage
Teal/Blue Greenish House, to the left of Kevin Stoley’s House, Garage
Blue House Garage (To the right of Mr. Slave’s House)
Mr. Slave’s House Garage
Token’s House Garage (To the right of the Mall/Taco Bell)
For the Hoarder – You completed the game without selling any items (Bronze) (15G)
A fairly simple trophy/achievement to obtain, all you have to do is sell nothing the entire game and the trophy/achievement will pop after you beat the final boss. Note that exchanging currency in Canada counts as selling items so don’t exchange any until the trophy/achievement pops.
Truth to Power – You farted on four major authority figures (Bronze) (15G)
The four major authority figures are as follows:
Priest Maxi: Found on a bench outside of City Hall
Mayor McDaniels: Found inside City Hall
Principal Victoria: Found inside the Community Center(Pink Dress) not available until the NonConformist Quest
Canadian Prime Minister: *Missable* He is located in Canada inside the cave, you will run across him as part of the story. You MUST FART ON HIM BEFORE YOU TALK TO HIM, if you talk to him first he will run away.
I had a little trouble getting this trophy/achievement to pop for me so I recommend farting on all four of the characters with all 5 farts, regular, Dragon Shout, Cup-A-Spell, Sneaky Squeaker, and Nagasaki, just to be safe.
Irritable Bowels – You shat your pants during a boss battle (Bronze) (15G)
To shit your pants you must keep eating mana potions until you shit yourself. This can be done during any of the boss battles including the Boss Hall Monitor, the Alien Pilot and Co-Pilot, High Jew Elf Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman, Princess Kenny, The Bard, and more. You will have plenty of opportunities to do this so just do it during the Boss Hall Monitor fight so that you don’t have to worry about it later.
Dog Whistle – You’ve farted on a dog while in gnome form (Bronze) (15G)
You will get gnome form at the end of Day 2, the easiest way to get this is to wait till after you beat the game and then go into the Lost Forest, kill a dog, and then shrink to gnome form and fart on his body.
Dragon Wrath – You knocked out 3 or more enemies with a single fart outside of battle (Bronze) (15G)
The best to place to get this is during the Attack the School Quest. During the level you will come to a barrier with three guys standing behind it, the second barrier, and there will be a grate to your right, enter the grate and there will be another grate up after the alien probe point. To get the trophy/achievement throw a Squeaky Sneaker by the barrier and then use Cup-A-Spell to destroy the barrier and defeat all three at once.
Just Saying Hi – You’ve farted on every buddy in the game (Bronze) (15G)
During the course of the game you will gain access to 6 different buddies Butters, Princess Kenny, Stan, Jimmy the Bard, Cartman, and Kyle. Simply fart on each one of them and the trophy/achievement is yours. Note that the buddy must be in your party for the fart to count.
Re-Buttal – You interrupted 5 channel attacks by using a fart (Bronze) (15G)
A channel attack is when an enemy starts glowing red, it will say channel above their heads. There are only a handful of enemies that use Channel attacks throughout the game but luckily there is a really easy place to get all 5. During the gnome quest, at the end of day 2, the first two battles, you large and you small, is the best place to get all 5. There are 4 gnomes in each battle, in the first battle three will use channel attacks, the fourth will not, and the in the second battle you can interrupt those same three again to get the trophy/achievement. Some other enemies that use Channel Attacks are the bacteria inside Mr. Slave, the Boss Hall Monitor, Craig and the gnomes.
Heisenberg – You defeated the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and Bald Cap (Bronze) (15G)
The Meth Tweekers are found during the Hot Coffee Quest in Kennys garage. The Evil Cartman Goatee is found inside Cartman’s house in the end table by the front door, the bald cap is found inside the police cell with Romper Stomper. The key to the cell is inside the Locker Room on the second floor, shoot the shelf to get in there. Once you have equipped the two items all you have to do is defeat the Tweekers and the trophy/achievement will pop.
Shutout – You successfully blocked every enemy attack in a single (non-tutorial) battle (Bronze) (15G)
You will most likely get this without even trying, it is very easy to unlock later in the game when you have upgraded skills and you can defeat your enemies without them ever attacking you. You can easily do it before that though, just time your blocks right, win the battle and the trophy/achievement is yours.
Stay Down – You farted on 10 enemies in the world that were knocked out (Bronze) (15G)
After you have defeated a group of enemies fart on them while they are knocked out, do this ten times and the trophy/achievement is yours.
Avenger – You defeated 3 enemies in one battle while your buddy was knocked out (Bronze) (15G)
An easy place to get this trophy/achievement is in the sewers, there will be a few spots where you will have 3+ enemies in one battle. If you are going for the No Child Left Behind Trophy/achievement this is better to do with Princess Kenny because he respawns. Simply let your buddy die and then defeat three enemies, a range attack that bounces or the sling of David are great weapons to use to do this.
No Child Left Behind – You completed the game and never ended a battle with your buddy knocked out (Bronze) (15G)
This is a fairly simple trophy/achievement to obtain, especially on casual, all you have to do is never FINISH a battle with your buddy knocked out. This means that they CAN die and you CAN revive them and still get the trophy/achievement, as long as the battle doesn’t end with them knocked out. If you happen to end a battle with your buddy knocked out simply reload the last save/checkpoint and go from there, you can also select continue from the gameover screen as well.
Poco Chinpoko – You collected 5 chinpokomon (Bronze) (15G)
See Chinpokolypse for all their locations.
Chinpoko loco – You collected 15 chinpokomon (Silver) (30G)
See Chinpokolypse for all their locations.
Chinpokolypse – You collected all of the chinpokomon (Gold) (75G)
There are a total of 30 Chinpokomon scattered throughout the game, their locations are as follows:
1) After leaving Butters house for the first time, open the garage to the right of the house and the Pengin is in the right corner.
2) Head down the street to the left and in the tree to the left of Butter’s House is Chu-chu Nezumi.
3) In Butter’s Room on the far right, in front of the bookcase is Monkay.
4) RabbiTech is inside the police station in the evidence room on the second floor, on the top shelf.
5) Flowerpotamus is inside Skeeters bar, at the back of the room on the shelf.
6) Lambtron is on the second floor of the Tower of Peace, in a cage on the far right.
7) Fatdactyl is found above the ticket booth at the movie theater, top left.
8) Roo-stor is found inside the Chaos Lair, at the top of the gray pipe.
9) Furry cat is in the bottom right corner of the map, to the left of the train tracks, in the next area, when you first enter it there will be some logs, destroy them right behind them in the chinpokomon.
10) Sna-Kat is in the tree to the left of City Hall.
11) Velociraptr is in the window of Tokens house
12) Brocorri is outside the tower of peace frozen in ice, you will need Dragon Shout
13) Poodlesaurus is inside the school when you go to rescue Craig. After you enter the school go through the door on the right and head to the end of the hallway, above you will be a grate you can shoot. *Missable*
14) Roidrat is in the attic of the Giggling Inn (Jimmy’s House), just past the first barrier, in the left corner. *Missable*
15) Beetlebot is located on the UFO ship, after freeing Randy exit the room and head to the left. Use the white crystal on the door and enter the next room, on top of screens on the right is the chinpokomon. *Missable*
16) Vamporko is to the right of the Community Center in the basketball courts, use the Alien Probe.
17) Cosmonewt is at Starks lake, use the alien probe to get to the center of the lake.
18) Gerbitoad is down in the sewers, when you get to the defibrillator head behind the wall and to the left and you will see some small houses behind a gate, its in front of them.
19) Stegmata is inside Kyle’s Houses’ Garage
20) Gophermon is inside the mens bathroom in the community center, last stall
21) Ferasnarf is inside Mr. Mackey’s Storage Unit, on top of the screen.
22) Gunrilla is inside the secret government base, inside the room with the tape recorder. In the front left corner on top of the cabinet is the chinpokomon.*Missable*
23) Donkeytron is inside the school when you attack it, as soon as you enter the school on the right will be a stove you can light, do so and fart on it.
24) Pterdaken is in the school when you attack it. As soon as you get to the second floor head towards the screen, then right, and you will see a locker you can open. *Missable*
25) Accountafish is inside the new building, in the back right corner is a grate, destroy it and use Gnome Powder.
26) Terribovine is outside Tweeks underneath the bench, you need Gnome Dust to get it.
27) Fetuswami is inside the abortion clinic, after the cutscene with the turret, shoot the grenade in the soldiers hand and go around and grab the chinpokomon. *Missable*
28) Biebersarous is down in the sewers, enter the manhole by the Theater and head to the left, you will see a Nagasaki fart point on your right, just inside is the Chinpokomon.
29) Mouse-Tik is inside the girls hideout, after having the list translated its in the front left corner.
30) Shoe is located during the assault on Clyde’s keep, when you have to destroy the towers above you will be an alien probe spot, at the top is the shoe.
Some of the Chinpokomon are missable so make sure you make back up saves before starting each of the main quests just in case. Check out the video below for all 30 locations.
Daddy Issues – You befriended your father (Bronze) (15G)
After you have 50 friends you can befriend your dad, he is found in your house. See More Popular Than John Lennon for all the friend locations.
More Popular than Jesus – You made friends with half of South Park (Silver) (30G)
See More Popular than John Lennon for all their locations.
More Popular than John Lennon – Everyone in South Park is your friend (Gold)
There are a total of 120 people you can friend to get this trophy/achievement. To get this trophy/achievement you must MUST friend Clyde at the beginning of the game, before you talk to Cartman and finish the training. He will unfriend you shortly after which is okay, he just has to be your friend for those two minutes for it to count. The Friend Locations are as follows:
1) Butters: Automatically Gained
2) Clyde: Talk to him in Kupa Keep before you talk to Cartman and finish the training *Missable*
3) Scott Malkinson: Talk to him in Kupa Keep
4) Kenny: Give him the Daffodil in Kupa Keep
5) Mrs. Cartman: Inside Cartmans house
6) Dougie: Outside Butters House
7) Mrs. Stotch: Inside Butters House
8) Mr. Stotch: Inside Butters house
9) Mom: inside your house
10) Kelly Gardener: Down the street to the right of Craig’s House
11) Pete: The garage to the left of Kelly Gardener, shoot the box in the back right and head to the second floor.
12) Romper Stomper: Inside the jail cell inside the police station, the key is in the locker room on the second floor, shoot the shelf outside the door to get it.
13) Kevin Stoley: Complete the quest Vulcan around, given to you by Stoley in his house, to the left of Craigs. The ipad is located behind the tree to the right of the church.
14) Mr. McCormick: To the left of Skeeters bar
15) Skeeter: Complete the rats in the cellar quest given to you by Skeeter
16) Bartender: Complete the rats in the cellar quest given to you by Skeeter.
17) Mr. Kim: Complete the Mongolian Beef quest.
18) Al Gore: Just to the right of the movie theater.
19) General Disarray: Inside the Chaos Lair at U-Store It
20) Francis: Located outside the Broflovski House, destroy the snowman to be his friend
21) Mr. Browfolvski: Outside his house, talk to him.
22) Officer Barbrady: Outside Tom’s Rhinoplasty
23) Millie: To the right of the planned parenthood building
24) Mrs. Biggle: Outside the Post Office
25) Esther: Inside the news office building, the key is in the post office
26) Annie: Defeat the bullies outside of City Hall
27) Jesus: Complete the Find Jesus Quest given to you by Priest Maxi
28) Priest Maxi: Complete the Find Jesus Quest given to you by Priest Maxi
29) Mr. Slave: Complete Quest Mr. Slave’s Package
30) Token: Automatic
31) Karen: Inside Kenny’s House
32) Mrs. McCormick: Inside Kenny’s House
33) Damien: Inside 9the movie theater
34) Kelly Rutherford: After you have thirty friends talk to her by the bus stop
35) Mrs. Marsh: Buy something from her inside Tom’s Rhinoplasty
36) Sally: Complete Hide and Seek Side Quest (To the left of Mr. Slave’s house)
37) Billy: Complete Hide and Seek Side Quest (On the farm in the left corner)
38) Jenny: Complete Hide and Seek Side Quest (When you get to the lake take the upper path to the right)
39) Quaid: Complete Hide and Seek Side Quest (Inside the sewer behind the garbage)
40) Flora: Complete Hide and Seek Side Quest (Outside the Tower of Peace, behind lamp post)
41) Filmore: Complete Hide and Seek Side Quest (Inside the bank)
42) Tweek: Automatic
43) Lola: Talk to her in the Post Office after you have gained 40 or more friends
44) Craig: Automatic
45) Randy: Automatic
46) Santa: Head into the police station and up to the second floor, enter the Locker room on the right and then head out the emergency exit. Use the Alien Probe to get to the roof and talk to Santa.
47) Douglas: The pink building to the left of the Photo-Dojo, use the Alien Probe.
48) Amber: Found during the Dropping the Kids off sidequest, given to you by Mr. Hankey in the sewers.
49) Cornwallis: Same as above
50) Simon: Same as above
51) Mr. Hankey: Complete the Dropping off the Kids Sidequest
52) Mrs. Hankey: Same as above
53) Mayor McDaniels: Complete the Homeless Problem Sidequest she gives you.
Christmas Critter: To get to them enter the Lost Forest and take the following path: Right, Up, Right, Down, Right. Then Accept the Lord and they will all be your friends.
54) Racoony: See Christmas Critters Above
55) Chickadee-y: See Christmas Critters Above
56) Foxy: See Christmas Critters Above
57) Porcupiney: See Christmas Critters Above
58) Woodpeckery: See Christmas Critters Above
59) Deery: See Christmas Critters Above
60) Squirrely: See Christmas Critters Above
61) Mousey: See Christmas Critters Above
62) Beavery: See Christmas Critters Above
63) Skunky: See Christmas Critters Above
64) Rabbity: See Christmas Critters Above
65) Beary: See Christmas Critters Above
66) Dad: Talk to him after you have 50 friends
67) Mr. Tweek: Buy a Speed Potion Ultra from Tweeks Coffee Shop
68) Mrs. Tweek: Same as above
69) Jason: Talk to him in the Elven Kingdom
70) Timmy: Complete the Timmy Express Side Quest
71) Jimmy(The Bard): Complete the quest he gives you when you talk to him at Kyle’s
72) DogPoo: Complete the quest he gives you in Kyle’s Backyard
73) Stan: Complete the quest he gives you in Kyle’s Backyard
74) Shelly Marsh(She-Ogre): Talk to her after you defeat her
75) Mr. Mackey: Complete his sidequest in the Community Center
76) Sergeant Yates: Complete his side quest, found in the police station, after the zombies invade the town. If you finish Day 2 this sidequest is no longer available. *Missable*
77) Mr. Garrison: Talk to him after you complete the PTA Problems Quest
78) Mr. Adler: Talk to him after you complete the PTA Problems Quest
79) Principal Victoria: Talk to her after you complete the PTA Problems Quest
80) Mrs. Broflovski: Talk to her after you complete the PTA Problems Quest
81) Firkle: Automatically gained
82) Pete: Automatically gained
83) Michael: Automatically gained
84) Henrietta: Automatically gained
85) Kyle: Automatically gained
86) Bill: During the attack on the school you will head up to the second floor of the school, head to the left and you will see two kids being attacked, save them.
87) Fosse: During the attack on the school you will head up to the second floor of the school, head to the left and you will see two kids being attacked, save them.
88) Lemmiwinks (Rat): Inside the 5th grade classroom, right across from the 4th grade classroom.
89) Underpants Gnome: Complete his quest in your room
90) Bradley: You will need Gnome Dust to get him, he is to the left of Stan’s House.
91) Leroy Mullens: On the roof of the news building, you will need Gnome Powder
92) Cartman: Automatic
93) Chris Donnely: After you join alliances with both sides talk to him in Kyles Backyard
94) Monica: Automatic
95) Jessie Rodriguez: Automatic
96) Earl of Winnipeg: Automatic
97) Bishop of Banff: Save him during the mission and he will befriend you. *Missable*
98) Prince of Canada: Automatic
99) Duke of Vancouver: Automatic
100) Terrence: Automatic
101) Phillip: Automatic
102) Minister of Montreal: Automatic
103) Princess of Canada: Automatic
104) Jimbo: Complete Big Game Hunter Side Quest
105) Ned: Same as Above
106) Crab Person: Down in the sewers, by the theater manhole cover exit you will see a Nagasaki point, he is inside. *Note* The manhole cover by the Theater does not open until you go all the way through the sewers and exit the other side.
107) Polly Prissypants: Talk to her inside Cartman’s room after you two have become friends.
108) Wendy: Automatic
109) Bebe: Automatic
110) Red: Automatic
111) Jessie: Talk to her after the girls agree to join you
112) Nelly: Talk to her after the girls agree to join you
113) Heidi: Talk to her after the girls agree to join you
114) Allie Nelson: Talk to her after the girls agree to join you
115) Chinpokomon Corporation: Collect all 30 ChinPokomon *Missable*
116) Ike: During the assault on Clydes keep, the little kid will start crying, fart on the flame next to him to be his friend. *Missable*
117) Mr. Hat: Automatic
118) Big Gay Al: Answer the Phone to friend him *Missable*
119) Catafish: Automatic
120) Sparrow Prince: Automatic
121) Frog King: Automatic
Junk Peddler – You sold 300 junk items (Bronze) (15G)
If you are going for the Hoarder Trophy/Achievement make sure you don’t sell anything until after the trophy pops when you beat the game. If you have been collecting everything you have found throughout the game you will get this with absolutely no problem, you will have more than 600 pieces, just sell them all and the trophy/achievement is yours.
Ass of Fire – You defeated 20 enemies using Cartman’s Ass (Bronze) (15G)
After you gain Cartman as a buddy use him in battle and use his Burning Cloud ability to defeat enemies. Simply defeat 20 and the trophy/achievement is yours.
Canadian Handshake – You’ve farted on 100 people 100 times (Bronze) (15G)
This is a very easy trophy/achievement that you will most likely get without even trying. If you want to get it out of the way early though you can fart on the same person 100 times and the trophy/achievement will pop.
Animal Cruelty – You’ve farted on animals 25 times (Bronze) (15G)
Another very easy trophy/achievement, you can get this before you even leave Kupa Keep by farting on the cat in the stable 25 times. If you forget there are plenty of dogs in the lost forest or animals in Canada, or rats in the sewer to fart on.
Pulling Mud – In three separate battles, you’ve taken a shit in your pants (Bronze) (15G)
To shit you pants you have to overload on Mana, just keep eating Mana potions and you will shit your pants. Do this in three different battles and the trophy/achievement is yours.
Shopaholic – You collected half of the available costume sets (Bronze) (15G)
See Full Arsenal for their locations.
Clothes Whore – You’ve collected all of the available costumes (Gold) (75G)
See Full Arsenal Trophy/Achievement for all their locations.
Friends in Strange Places – You befriended both crab people and gnomes (Bronze) (15G)
To befriend the gnome you must complete his sidequest, Phase 1, he is found in your room after Day 2. The Crab person is found in the sewers, head down the manhole by the Theater and then head left to find a Nagasaki point. He is just down to the left. *Note* The manhole cover by the Theater does not open until you go all the way through the sewers and exit the other side.
Weapon Proficiency – Over the course of the game, you’ve scored 100 perfect attacks (Bronze) (15G)
This will come naturally over the course of the game. Just keep hitting X, Square, or Triangle at the right time to score perfect attacks. Once you get 100 the trophy/achievement will pop.
Skilled Defender – Over the course of the game, you’ve blocked 100 attacks (Bronze) (15G)
This will come naturally over the course of the game. Just keep hitting X at the right time when you’re attacked and you will score perfect blocks. Once you get 100 the trophy/achievement will pop.
You Bastards! – You’ve let Kenny die in combat 10 times over the course of the game (Bronze) (15G)
You will gain Kenny as a buddy fairly early on in the game. All you have to do is let him die 10 times in battle. If you are going for the No Child Left Behind Trophy/Achievement know that he does respawn after a turn or two so you can get this trophy/achievement while going for the No Child Left Behind Trophy/Achievement. An easy way to have Kenny die is to use either his unicorn or rat special abilities and then press nothing, he will die automatically when the attack ends.
Mastery – You’ve unlocked all of the upgrades for a New Kid Ability (Bronze) (15G)
Every time you gain a level you will gain an upgrade point, simply upgrade any ability to the max and the trophy/achievement is yours.
Make it Rain! – You’ve spent $500 (Bronze) (15G)
You will get this naturally over the course of the game while you are buying all the weapons and equipment for the Full Arsenal Trophy/Achievement. Don’t forget that you can sell your junk, flair, and equipment patches for extra money.
Full Arsenal – You own all the weapons and costumes available in the game (Bronze) (15G)
There a total of 103 weapons/clothing to find throughout the game. There are 37 pieces of clothing and 66 weapons. The Outfit sets of three only count as one piece of equipment in the game’s eyes. The Equipment locations are as follows, in the order that you would find them in game. Note that I saved all of the buyable ones for last.
1) Jewish Staff: You have to buy this at the very beginning of the game, if you’re a Jew.
2) Bow of Sucking: Picked up off of an Elf during the first attack on Kupa Keep
3) Druid Armor Set:
Druid Crown: Found in the garage of the orange house between Jimmy’s and Clyde’s, it is up in the attic behind Pete.
Druid Gloves: Found in the chest in Butters’ Garage
Druid Robes: Found in the attic above the garage of Stan’s House in the chest.
4) Gas Mask: You will have to buy the Gas Mask from Jimbo’s shop during the Call the Banners Quest.
5) Billy Club of Smiting: Given to you automatically for beating the Security Guard at Token’s House.
6) Bling: Inside the police station, on the second floor to the right is the evidence room, push the button in the center of the shelves and climb the ladder, now on the right, to open the chest.
7) Bar Darts: Complete the Rats in the Cellar sidequest for Skeeter to earn these.
8) Missile of Slowing: Given to you after completing Kevin Stoley’s sidequest, Vulcan Around
9) Rod of Waste: Found in the Sewers, its directly behind the Defibrillator in the yellow chest.
10) Wife Beater: After defeating the Tweekers in Kenny’s garage it will be in the chest behind them.
11) Kenny’s Bloody Club: In the attic of Kenny’s Garage there is a chest, it’s inside.
12) Mongorian Bow: Found on a body during the Mongolian Beef Sidequest.
13) Friar Armor Set: Found in Chests around South Park
Friar Cap: In the attic of Token’s Garage
Friar Robes: When you complete the Hot Coffee Quest and return the special delivery back to tweek he gives you Tweeks Key, this will open the chest which is up in the right corner of the room where Tweek is.
Friar Gloves: When you complete the Hot Coffee Quest and return the special delivery back to tweek he gives you Tweeks Key, this will open the chest which is up in the right corner of the room where Tweek is.
14) Dodgeball: *Missable*Found on a Hall Monitor’s body after using Kenny to open the gate.
15) Mace of Restoration: *Missable* Found in the Hall Monitor’s Locker during the Detention Sentence Quest, you get the key off the body of the boss hall monitor. Make sure you go to the locker before opening the cafeteria doors.
16) Elvish Shortbow: Given to you during the Bard Quest while down in the basement, after the fight with three elves.
17) Wood Elf Armor Set: Found during The Bard Quest
Wood Elf Cap: Located in the chest in the corner of Jimmy’s room.
Wood Elf Armor: Automatically obtained after beating the enemies in the Living room
Wood Elf Gloves: Found in the attic on the body of some elves
18) Crutch of Weakness: *Missable* Loot Jimmy’s (The Bard’s) Body after you defeat him for this weapon.
19) Jester’s Cap: Found inside the chest in Jimmy’s Garage
20) Alien Probe Weapon: *Missable* Found inside a purple bag to the left of the room Randy is in.
21) Alien Armor Set: *Missable* Found during the Alien Abduction Quest
Alien Helmet: In the chest to the left of Randy
Alien Suit: After you take the elevator down, it’s in the chest to your left.
Alien Gloves: Found on the body of the Alien Chief of Security (The room with all the security monitors.
22) Alien Ray Gun: Automatically given to you by three aliens you fight in the Alien Abduction Quest.
23) Tinfoil Hat: *Missable* Found During the Alien Abduction Quest. In the second room, the one after Randy, there will be a ladder going down, it won’t appear to you come back later. Head down and defeat the hobo for the Tinfoil Hat.
24) ManBearPig Club: Found in Al Gore’s Super Secret Room inside his storage room, in the chest.
25) ManBearPigClaw: Found on the body of ManBearPig after you defeat him.
26) Squire Armor: Found in chests around South Park
Squire Helmet: Found on top of the Storage Units at U-Stor-It. Head throw Professor Chaos’s Storage Unit and head to the roof. Use the Alien Probe point on the right and loot the bag on the other roof.
Squire Armor: Found in the chest on top of the garage of Tolken’s House, use the alien probe to get up there, then break the chimney.
Squire Gloves: On top of Tom’s Rhinoplasty, use the alien probe on top of the bank, then use the alien probe on top of Tom’s Rhinoplasty to get to the chest.
27) Goth Clothes Set: You will have to buy the set from the Hobo shop during the Nonconormist Quest.
28) Izmel of the Faithful: In the Elven Kingdom on the right side is a purple tent, inside the tent is a chest with the weapon.
29) Broken Bottle: Is found on a hobo in the sewer. During the Dropping the kids off sidequest one of the kids will be in a shit show box with two hobos around it, its on their bodies.
30) Stone Hammer: On the roof of the government building, use the Alien Probe to get up there.
31) Swat Armor Set: *Missable* During the PTA Problems Quest two Swat Officers will be killed by a zombie, loot their bodies for the set.
SWAT Armored Headgear: Found on one of the two dead SWAT Officers in the building
SWAT Vest: Found on one of the two dead SWAT Officers in the building
SWAT Tactical Gloves: Found on one of the two dead SWAT Officers in the building
32) Basketball: Found in the Cafeteria during the Attack the School Quest. As soon as you enter the cafeteria head right and loot the bodies.
33) Holy Hammer of Smiting: Given to you automatically during Attack the School after you defeat the first Nazi Ginger Zombies
34) Necromancer Armor Set: *Missable* Found during the Attack the School Quest
Necromancer Hood: As you get up to the second floor you will see your ally being attacked, defeat the enemies and it will be on their bodies.
Necromancer Robes: In the basement on the body of a Nazi Ginger Zombie by the power generator.
Necromancer Gloves: On the body of a nazi ginger zombie, on one of the three right before exiting the cafeteria.
35) Super Bouncy Ball: *Missable* Found during the Defeat the Underpants Gnome Quest. After being shrunk, enter the wall and climb the set of wires that you come to, loot the bag on the right.
36) Gnome Armor Set: *Missable* Found during the Defeat the Underpants Gnome Quest
Gnome Helmet: After being shrunk, enter the wall and climb the set of wires that you come to, loot the bag on the right.
Gnome Clothes: When you get up to the Fuse Box, run to the left, past it, while avoiding the electricity and loot the bag.
Gnome Gloves: On the body of one of the first four gnomes you defeat.
37) Underpants Helmet: *Missable* Found during the Defeat the Underpants Gnome Quest
38) Gnome Pickaxe: *Missable* Found during the Defeat the Underpants Gnomes Quest. After entering the wall in your room, head through until you are supposed to exit through the electrical outlet plate. Instead head down the wires and loot the bag.
39) Surgical Scrubs Armor Set: Has to be picked up during the Unplanned Parenthood Quest
40) Master Razor: *Missable* In the Unplanned Parenthood Quest, after you enter the wall, towards the screen in a bag.
41) Poison Grenade: *Missable* Found in the Unplanned Parenthood Quest.
42) Discus of Bleeding: In Banff, Canada, inside the cathedral is a chest. To open the chest destroy the right flower pot on the left side of the room and step on the switch, the door will open.
43) Barbarian Armor Set: Found in the O’Canada Quest
Barbarian Helmet: In Vancouver inside the Duke of Vancouver’s office. In the top left corner will be a crack in the wall, break it and open the chest.
Barbarian Armor: In the cave north of Ottawa, in the chest in the corner.
Barbarian Gloves: Defeat the Canadian Barking Spider in Canada during the Big Game Hunting Sidequest to obtain.
44) Serrated Axe of Rending: In Vancouver inside the Duke of Vancouver’s office. In the top left corner will be a crack in the wall, break it and open the chest.
45) Valkyrie Armor Set: Found in the chest in the Girl’s Hideout
46) Crab Armor Set: In the chest behind the Crab Person in the sewers. Enter the sewers from the manhole by the movie theater and go left until you see a Nagasaki point. Inside the chest are all three pieces.
47) Lawn Darts: *Missable* Found during the Beat Up Clyde! Quest, on the first floor of the Lair in the chest underneath the first rocket on the left.
48) Knight Armor: *Missable* Found in the Beat Up Clyde! Quest
Knight Gauntlets: When you fight the first two Cyclops’ it is on their bodies.
Knight Helmet: When you are tasked with destroying the two towers, it is in the chest in the right tower
Knight Armor: After you defeat Craig its in the chest in the top left corner of the room.
49) Vibroblade: On the body of the bacteria next to the Phone in the Beat Up Clyde! Quest
50) Condom Cap: *Missable* Found Inside Mr. Slave’s Anus, in the chest after turning on the flashlight
51) Crown of Anal Pleasure: Given to you automatically after Mr. Slave’s butt level.
52) Axe of the Underworld: Found in the chest in Jimbo’s shop after you complete his sidequest, there is an alien probe point on the far right.
53) Witch Outfit: Scattered around South Park in chests etc.
Witch Hat: Under the bench outside Tweek’s Coffee Shop, you need Gnome Powder
Witch Gloves: Just to the left of Jimmy’s House is a little gnome hole in the fence, it is inside the chest.
Witch Robes: To the left of the school are two paths, take the lower one and you will see a log, use your gnome power to go inside and open the bag.
54) Claymore of the Warrior: $28.52
55) Canadian Halberd: $28.52
56) Flamberge Rapier: $27.90
57) Holy Mossad Knife: $26.66
58) Dire Scepter: $44.64
59) Bishop Armor:
Bishop Mitre: $16.12
Bishop Gloves: $9.92
Bishop Vestments: $29.76
60) Archmage’s Wand: $27. 28
Hobo Shop (By U-Store-It):
61) Du Rag: $2.00
62) Sweaty Headband: $2.00
63) Training Gloves: $2.00
Girls Shop (In the Park):
64) Knead-ring, the Dough Hammer: $16.00
65) Fairy Princess Blade: $24.00
66) Fairy Princess Bow: $24.00
67) Chakram: $24.00
68) Stupid Spoiled Whore Armor Set:
Stupid Spoiled Whore Gloves: $7.00
Stupid Spoiled Whore Hat: $11.00
Stupid Spoiled Whore Clothes: $22.00
69) Leather Armor Set:
Leather Gloves: $8.00
Leather Hat: $13.00
Leather Armor: $24.00
70) Fairy Princess Armor Set:
Fairy Princess Mittens: $10.00
Fairy Princess Tiara: $15:00
Fairy Princess Robes: $25.00
Jimbo’s Gun Shop:
71) Warrior’s Longsword: $12.00
72) Sweet Katana: $75.00
73) Wooden Crossbow: $14.00
74) Crossbow of Impalement
Community Center Shop:
75) Rod of Major Boobage: $16:90
76) Batdadarang: $14.00
77) Cheese Armor Set:
Cheese Gloves: $5.00
Cheese Helmet: $10.00
Cheese Costume: $20.00
Elven Kingdom Shop:
78) Elf Blade: $12:00
79) Raider’s Blade: $13:00
80) Sword of Endings: $23.00
81) Longbow: $12.00
82) Recurve Bow: $18.00
83) Elvish Longbow: $16:00
84) Battle Bow: $23.00
85) Minstrel Armor Set:
Minstrel’s Gloves: $5.00
Minstrel’s Cap: $10.00
Minstrel’s Uniform: $20.00
86) Woodsman Armor Set:
Woodsman’s Gloves: $7.00
Woodsman’s Cap: $11.00
Woodsman’s Armor: $22.00
87) Monk Armor Set:
Monk Gloves: $7.00
Monk Cap: $7.00
Monk Robes: $22.00
Kupa Keep Shop:
88) Clyde’s Helmet – $6.00
89) KKK Armor Set:
KKK Gloves – $5.00
KKK Helmet – $10.00
KKK Armor – $20.00
90) Khan Armor Set:
Khan Gauntlets – $8.00
Khan Helm – $13.00
Khan Armor – $24.00
91) Warrior’s Blade: $2:34
92) Magic Wand: $2.34
93) Rogue’s Dagger: $2.34
94) Sickle Sword of the Faithful: $4.50
95) Kris Dagger: $5.50
96) Lightning Wand: $5.00
97) Warrior’s Scimitar: $5.50
98) Noob Hammer: $6.00
99) Club of Smiting: $10.00
100) Fatbeard’s Blade: $12:00
101) Axe of Stopping: $12:00
102) Staff of Winter: $12.00
103) Fire Sword: $14.00
KKK Hero – You defeated the High Jew Elf Kyle in battle (Hidden) (Silver) (30G)
This takes place during the Attack the School Quest. Towards the end of the quest you will be given the choice to attack either Kyle of Cartman, attack Kyle and defeat him to unlock the trophy/achievement.
Elven Hero – You defeated the Grand Wizard Cartman in battle (Hidden) (Silver) (30G)
This takes place during the Attack the School Quest. Towards the end of the quest you will be given the choice to attack either Kyle of Cartman, attack Cartman and defeat him to unlock the trophy/achievement.
Nonconformist – You befriended the Goths, like everyone else playing this game (Hidden) (Bronze) (15G)
Story Related Cannot Be Missed.
Inside Joke – While inside Mr. Slave, you summoned Mr. Slave (Hidden) (Bronze) (15G)
Towards the end of the game you will be tasked with going up Mr. Slaves ass. While you are in there engage in a battle with the bacteria, go to consumables and then use the Raw Hide Whip. Once he has been summoned the trophy/achievement will pop. To gain Mr. Slave as a summon you will have to complete his Sidequest before you start the final mission, Beat Up Clyde!. To start his Sidequest go to his house, the first one to the right of the park, the red house, and talk to him. After you have completed the quest you will be able to summon him.
Face Hoff – You defeated Princess Kenny while looking like David Hasselhoff (Hidden) (Bronze) (15G)
To look like David Hasselhoff you will have to go to Tom’s Rhinoplasty and buy the procedure for $175. After you have purchased it go and defeat Kenny and the trophy/achievement will pop. Note that you can do this trophy, Outpatient, and Two Girls One Stick, at the same time.
Acceptance – You accepted your fate and chose the name Douchebag yourself (Hidden) (Bronze) (15G)
At the beginning of the game you will be asked to pick a name, after you do Cartman will ask you if your name is Douchebag. To unlock the trophy/achievement you must say yes, once you do the trophy/achievement is yours.
Two Girls, One Stick – You defeated Princess Kenny in your girl makeover disguise (Hidden) (Bronze) (15G)
You will obtain the Girl Makeover Disguise automatically through the course of the story, before you fight Kenny be sure that you put the disguise back on. To unlock the trophy/achievement you must put on the Makeover Outfit, Makeover Accessory Gloves, the Hair Makeover Wig, and the Makeover Makeup. Once you put everything on defeat Kenny and the trophy/achievement will pop. Note that you can do this trophy/achievement, Outpatient, and Two Girls One Stick, at the same time.
Outpatient – You defeated Princess Kenny while living with Dire AIDS (Hidden) (Bronze) (15G)
To get Dire Aids you will have to be bitten by the animals in Canada, once you get Dire Aids you will have it for the rest of the game so don’t worry about healing yourself, the only way to heal it is to heal yourself at the clinic in Canada. Once you have Dire Aids go and defeat Kenny and the trophy/achievement will pop. Note that you can do this trophy, Outpatient, and Two Girls One Stick, at the same time.
Perverted – You watched your parents have sex for 60 seconds (Hidden) (Bronze) (15G)
This takes place during the Defeat the Underpants Gnome Quest. After climbing through the inside of the wall you will end up on your parent’s dresser. Watch them have sex for 60 seconds and the trophy/achievement will pop.
Stick Savior – You defeated Princess Kenny and recovered the Stick of Truth (Hidden) (Silver) (25G)
Story Related Cannot Be Missed.
Too Far – You farted on the corpse of an aborted zombie fetus (Hidden) (Bronze) (15G)
During the Unplanned Parenthood quest you will come across the Nazi Zombie Fetus’. Simply defeat them in battle and then fart on the corpse to unlock the trophy/achievement.
Well there you have it folks, South Park: The Stick of Truth is here and our guide is here to help you get the platinum as efficiently as possible. If you have any questions or comments about this guide, the game in general, or anything in general, feel free to ask them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, in the comments below and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. While you’re on the above pages be sure to like us, follow us, and subscribe to us to stay up to date on the latest news and information that we have for you guys. We hope you find the guide useful and are enjoying the game!!!